Saturday, July 03, 2010

summer

July 1 2010, 3 Weeks after the elections. Politically nothing has changed. A VVD-deputy informed the parties and came to the conclusion that the party that lost significantly blocked a right wing coalition which would be a monstrous coalition.
I saw when I woke up on June 10, the day after the elections,that hopefully a cabinet of 4 parties without CDA would emerge. Purple plus as we call it.
Problem is that VVD doesn't like the idea to rule the country with the left wing. It's to left for their voters.
I think that left has to make concessions to get our proud Nation through the crisis. VVD can make demands in some way or another.

Last Thursday I got the results of a neuro-psygologic test I had at the end of May. The crow-incident was mentioned between the lines. The result is understandable. But the motivation of the result is unclear for me.
It will be send to my family doctor because he didn´t know anything about it when I asked about it when I saw him because of my bruised rib

4 Days ago I spoke E. and told her about the conclusions of the test. Well, she said, you ruin your own chances and only you are responsible for that. Only you.
It´s the logic of the social academic professionals, the soft economy of social workers, psychologist, etcetera.
It´s the same what Fennie says. It´s true that one has to work on himself after being confronted with himself.
Of course I should have done it 20 years ago. I did and in some way it helped. Now I have to take the next step.

Okay, it was a really confidential conversation. I bent over to her and she laughed seeing my shoes. (Zebra shoes she said once) I took her into confidence and she let it happen me telling some fresh conclusions of the test.
Among other things I told her that under stress I can lose control ending in the experience of derealization and concentration problems.
I told E. I was being under pressure by her -if you tell part of it you better tell it all-. That's why I said what I said.....

But isn't it so that I provoked her question (who?) why we should go to vote together by answering that I am in love. On who, she asked. On you, I hesitated. I don´t, she said.

But 3 days ago we had a good conversation and I could sit on the seat of her colleague right in front of her.

No comments: