Thursday, July 08, 2010

Spain

The opponent in the final on Sunday July 11 will be Spain.
I like that because it plays the game delightfully almost gloriously.
Holland has to play 2 times better than they did to win that final. Luckily it's only one match and the players can play an extraordinary balanced game with their energized bracelets.

This afternoon I screwed the derailleur of my racing bike. I was lucky enough not to fall. A photo

I went home and took another bike to make a trip to Soest and Lage Vuursche. In the woods I had some real brainwaves when I sang the versions of songs I know.
At 10 pm I was home. I'm ready for a vacation till the end of the month.

I feel good, I hope you feel tohoo.

Thinking of Spain, I think of Puigcerdà. It was the first town in Spain I visited. Spain was the first country I entered walking.
And Puigerdà makes me think of Llivia, a Spanish enclave in France. And that brings me to a small museum in Llivia with all kinds of butterflies. I think Boudewijn Büch has never been there only because it's not on an island in the sea.

Anyway he would have loved it. Not only the museum but also being far away from the real world. The monastery on top of the hill looking over Llivia lying downhill up in the Pyrenees will make your mind free, gives you new incentives in finding yourself.

The butterfly effect makes me happy. I didn't bother having no dinner tonight. Only two 2 days old sandwiches. The sour stomach are the butterflies..

No comments: