Friday, December 24, 2010

Maslow's

This weekend I got plenty of time, ha ha. 230 Pages of authenticity of family life left. Great story, freedom. I ask myself if there can be freedom without love.

Mountaintop mining, nature conservancy (here Walter Berglund, the key person in the book, worked before working for a foundation), family, politics, love, my headache is coming up.
In fact, Walter Berglund mentioned falling over the edge. That is the risk as I mention risk of climbing Maslow's mountain in the header.

He loves Lalitha but could suppress it for a year or so. (I suppressed my love for E.) In case of Walter the love was mutual. As I experienced too the love expressed itself under stressed conditions.

This very book is also about climbing Maslow's mountain. Here I ask if you can do that without love.

So in fact I got 2 philosophical questions. I wonder if someone knows the answer without questioning to much. Ha ha.

ps. Do you need freedom to climb maslow's mountain?

Musica,


winter in The Netherlands

No comments: