Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sign

I was preparing X-mas dinner when having the idea of throwing away the years. I made my life a mess. I wanna change. A few weeks ago I had a dream about which I told my colleague about. It had to do with the quarrels my mum and dad had when I was 8 to 10 years old. I heard my mother shout and cry. Always unpleasant, but it was the first time I heard it in a dream. Why did I hear it?
Well,my colleague told me to do something with it. Talk with your mother he told. He has some good experiences with the company-psychologist. That might be a next step.

Freedom is only a book, but Ï cried what happened with Lalitha and Walter. (Lalitha might be E. in my dreams)
The fact that Nameless lake is close to Fen-city is a sign for me to do something. Fen is the abbreviation of Fennie the front name of the woman I lived with for years.

No comments: