Tuesday, December 14, 2010

presenta

More books.... Today I received 4 books. 2 novels and 2 travel books...
1 Book is a contrast with the censorship, it's written by a Dutch diplomate in Berlin. He was on duty during the fall of the Berlin Wall. Afterwards he wrote a book about this.

At work I didn't feel well. I went to bed late and was awake at 5 am. 5 hours is 3 to short for me. The day ended with a headache.
Of course this has to do with Maslow. I just slipped and almost fell. Don't look down.
Tonight won't be better I think. Think positive, tomorrow I feel great :)

Another thing that made me sad was that E. phoned the idolized colleague that she would come to his place. She had a Newyear present from a supplier whose bills I just was paying. I wasn't involved in the whole thing. And the man whose head is tumbling and spinning (like a free fall from the edge) doesn't even know who the supplier is. How pathetic.

No comments: