Tuesday, November 08, 2005

funeral

At work things went smoothly. There was almost no payment to book so I could take cake of the control of maintenance-costs of a supplier.
Some mistakes were made in the past so that we paid too much for years. I'm glad that's solved. But I only had 15 percent of the work and it took me a day and a headache, or maybe it's just that I'm tired.

My co worker only slept for 3 hours last night. He said he couldn't let our passed colleague out of his mind.
Tonight no more coffee and I'll go to bed a bed early.
Tomorrow I have a busy day if I go to the last goodbye, to sympathize with her family. Thursday will be the funeral. Quite a lot of colleagues will be there.

Sunday my mother called me and asked how my colleague was doing. I told her that she was doing okay concerned her being, not knowing that she passed away early that morning.
I spoke my mother again late on yesterday evening about the dead of my colleague. Yeah, on those moment it's good to have a mother who understands it all.

No comments: