Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Monday

Yesterday seemed to be the Blue Monday of 2011. I heard it on my work.
A colleague said it to our teamleader.... when I heard the 2 words I told them that every Monday is a blue one to me.

Monday 17 January I had a great WC meeting. We discussed questions we have for the Management Team concerning the reorganisation and the meeting with the director. In fact the reorganization is fantastic for personel, everything will be heavenly arranged if it goes as it should go.

120 employees worked on the plan. That is almost 20% of the total population of my department. Here management has a pro because they created a huge supporting area. That is the basis of every reorganisation, at least it should be. But from business life I know that 60 to 85% of mergers don't succeed. Why should reorganizations in a department of a Municipality be very different?

From my point of view as an employee I welcome the reorganization. Everything will be difficult but it opens many windows of opportunities.
For example the posibility to grow personally. The organisation has come to an halt because growth is blocked.

I was at the office till 5.30 pm. If I don't have a positive work attitude ..... Do I invest in growth?

No comments: