Saturday, January 08, 2011

Spring

Saturday 10.00 AM cup of coffee and read some pages concerning the Works Council.

11.00 AM I read some pages while the washing machine turned the laundry around in the water. I only have to read the organisational plan again.
There is also a formation plan which says which function are disputable. Management is discussing if functions can be done by external parties. They should also communicate with the people involved.
I know of 2 colleagues whose jobs are in the danger zone. Of a third person I know that she is an external flex worker. Also her job might be on the danger list. But the exact organisation is not clear. 2 Team Leader will have a secretary to support them?

Noon, the wind blows, some rain showers, high temperatures (11 C) instead of the low temperatures (-2 C) of last weeks.
I go to my grocery.

14.30 PM I've read the newspaper and watched some ice speed skating.
The door in the lee of the house is ajar. Fresh air fills the space.

16.00 PM I read again in skin and hair, cleaned my fridge and went to the groceries again. I think I like the word groceries, grocery store.

Walking to the shopping centre I saw blue lights of a police car. I saw the car blocking a TNT post box. When returning home I saw a policeman talking with a shop owner. When I went home I saw a police helicopter circling in the air above the centre of the neighborhood. On the Internet I read that the shop was robbed by someone with a gun. Doesn´t happen often here and that on broad daylight. On this site a picture.

20.00 dinner and television. Still got to read some more and write this down.

No comments: