Saturday, January 15, 2011

running

My sport was running, mother of all sports. After an injury I changed my sport to cycling. Try to be fast and /or cycle large distances. Until September 2010, I lost the appetite to cycle. Since the ninth month I didn't sport and that I feel. I tried several times to run again. I need to sport. A colleague of me asked me to run with her. She ran the Sylvester run together with another colleague whom I helped to finish below the 4 hours on the Marathon a few years ago.

She was persistent and also asked me to run when I told her that I always run to fast. She told me I should run with her when I should slow down. She doesn't run fast.
Last weekend had high temperatures and made it good to run. Unfortunately I didn't take the chance. This weekend the same. But today I ran, not fast, but that's not important. Hopefully I can run tomorrow. Her persistence in the back of my mind helps.

No comments: