Thursday, November 04, 2004

Do you Care?

It was a wonderful day. After work I went to the city center to buy clothes and as I am a typical male I don't do that often and I actually don't like it. But tonight the city center was crowded because of the weekly Thursday shoppingevenings. Also much police was on the street. Maybe it had to do with the international football game between FC Utrecht and Djnepropetrovk from Russia.

In town I had a short talk with a fundraiser of Care Netherlands a branch of Care international. They don't advertise, maybe the reason why I didn't know the name as a humanitarian organization fighting global poverty. However the are known globally because Margareth Hassan is taken hostage in Iraq.
As I do have many visitors from all over the world (especially USA at the moment), visit Care too.

update: October 16 2004 Margareth Hassan is shot by her hostagetakers.

At the moment the police arrested 8 people in the assault on Van Gogh.
They seem to be very radical Islamic according to the notes on Van Goghs body. The sheepsuckers (Van Gogh called them sheepfuckers) from the Rif area in Morocco against the free western world. (the Madrid and Casablanca assault was the work of Moroc attackers)
It tends to be a fight between religions.
Maybe this is a war of the gods. The Islamic God hurt the Christian world on Tuesday and now the Islamic God is almost down one with Yassar Arafat's dead.
Let me just watch the ballgame between the gods. The war on both worlds.
You can find me on a hill with the most spectacular view.

No comments: