Tuesday, November 23, 2004

troubles, quarrels, fights

The last 5 years are relatively quiet in my personal surroundings.
There was nothing to bother about in the last 6 months. Really nothing. (?)
Of course there was. I left my mothers birthday party 6 months ago and since then I'm not on speaking terms with my brother anymore. The relationship with my mother has weakened. This all has to do with money my father owes my mother due to their divorce 25 years ago.
After going up and down again I left my father too. He met a woman with whom he started a bed & breakfast, a kind of hotel and a cafe for some years. And in July time came to repay the dept. He had to sell all on legal santion.

To tell it the short way, my mother is a millionaire, my father a clochard.
I hate it in some ways and that's what the argument is about.

No comments: