Saturday, November 27, 2004

Saturday

This weekend got to buy runningshoes and a "spoiler" for my bike.
I bought my runningshoes and they fit immediately, the mudspoiler is for a next time, Santa Claus or Christmas.

I didn't run for a year now and when I ran in those days it was on my old shoes from the mid nineties. I had Saucony Shadow (I believe the number was 6000). Now I bought Saucony again however a different lighter type, ic Trigon 2. I hope/think the price (120 Euro) is worth it.
At 17.00 I did some running through the city, after only 30 minutes I felt my muscles, those I never use with cycling.

Hopefully the injury in my left knee stays away for a while so the knee can grow stronger.

Something else, when I was browsing I came on the Douwe Egberts site with a typical Dutch habit, saving points when buying coffee of the Dutch brand. It still exists, spaarpunten, it's like airmiles when you travel by air. Only one has to save the points from the coffee package.

No comments: