Saturday, November 06, 2004

first pictures -exploring the track-


The cycling team Ledig Erf.
The third rider with the red helmet is me.
You can find more on http://www.ledigerf.nl/fietsclub/ choose foto's 2004 and scroll to the bottom of the page.

from hnk's blog of November 6 I learned this
"tuesday:
Here I am, write to you again, in spite of the bad situation around me...yesterday when I heard that boush won and the American soldiers will began to attack al_faluja, I began to cry and I couldn't stop, and my head ache me, So I went to bed without finishing my homework as should I do,in the morning when we went to school there was check point, That give me a little moment to look to the book and check my information, When we were in the road to school, One of the girls who is with us in this taxi shout" oooh look at our school, it is not there"We look to her and wonder" what she is talking about?" that is not our school, That is one of many building that Americans destroyed it in the war.some times you feel that you are not in the same area that you lived all yor life."

I think this is an alarmous symptom of the war on terrorism.
Remind Hnk is a 15/16 year old girl.

the dude was here too

No comments: