Friday, January 28, 2005

Weekend


Just a little better picture of my block.

It's weekend again. My screen is replaced. The man who brought it said that a lot of LG screens went back to the LG factory. Also many other consumer products were sent back. A plausible reason for that is because it's a mass product with poor final control. Next time I won't buy LG.

This weekend is a Kama sutra fair in the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht.
About sex and erotics I guess.
The temperatures will be pretty low however I just go for a ride. If the weather is fine I also go to make some freightship pictures and probably I gonna visit town.

Work was pretty tough this week, no not really, the week before was more difficult because of the collission with my co worker.
He was very irritated on something I mentioned. But I didn't want to hurt him. In fact he's a good chap.