Monday, December 13, 2004

Digested the weekend

Worked, laughed, and have a Wednesday to come.
At work we had some office-humor....it's really about nothing but we could laugh.
And remember 40 laughs per day!
Today I could get that number, nobody could, maybe it's because of the weekend. I heard some people had a hard time, not me.
I took my bike for some short rides but I felt okay then, despite the cold.

Wednesday, at 11.30 I'll have an appoinment with my neurologist and after work my colleagues and I will drink in a pub close to my home. Lucky me, lets get drunk.

I have a picture of the pub, beautiful situated on a cannel which connects Utrecht with Rotterdam, but damned I didn't digitalize it.
It's time to buy a digital camera. My old analoge one doesn't work well anymore. For 160 Euro a Sony cybershot can be bought and with a memorycard of 64 kb 100 pictures can be made.
Yeah, it's time for a digi.