Sunday, December 19, 2004

flying high

Just ask myself right now how many fly miles did I get in lifetime.
Not much actually. 1 time I flew Amsterdam-Monastir (south of Tunis), 1 time Amsterdam- Tel Aviv (Ben Goerion) and this year Rotterdam-Stockholm (Skavsta). My estimation is 10,000 fly miles (15,000 kilometers) in my life.
That's a difference with Sarah Ackerman who just flew from New York to San Fransisco for the Christmas holidays.

Tomorrow I'm off work. I got to buy some presents for 2nd Cristmasday when I mother and her friend come over. I still wanna buy a digi (Germans call a cellphone ein Handy probably they call a digital camera ein Digi too. I learned that cheaper camera's are more expensive in memorycards/sticks and that the battery loading-device is seperate.

Today I also cycled a little on my old bike. I didn't put the wheel back in right. The wheel "slips" against the brakes.

stats:
30.80 k
27.22 k/hr
1:07:55 hr
36 k/hr (max)
26,635 k (total on the Giant)


No comments: