Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Eat, drink, pay

The evening with the colleagues was okay. We laughed a lot about certain things.
Also we talked about other colleagues, something I find very unpleasant. You don't do that. But on a moment I said about a colleague of mine (who wasn't with us) that I feel a certain negativity. Actually that's not the right word but I used it. I mean that she ignores me and a lot of other persons. Why I don't know, but also my boss ignores a lot of the employee's. Both pass us and don't say a word like they/we don't exist, not in the morning, nor midday or afternoon.
I think that a boss ought to pay attention too his employees, as if it were only to motivate them. I got the feeling that my motivation have to come from myself. Maybe it has, but a certain attention from others helps a lot.

This is what I don't like about these evenings, the gossip and talks about colleagues and boss. Tonight might be the last time.
But when in the spring or so we have another evening, I might join again.