Thursday, December 16, 2004

working day

This Thursday at work I didn't do much actually. Didn't have much to pay. There were some little things that I had to put straight. So I had an email contact with a contractor of us to get some money back.
Next Monday I don't work. Maybe I got some time then to buy presents (f.i. a digi for myself)and send some christmas cards. There are plenty of them I my mailbox yet(downstairs at the frontdoor).

Maybe last night I was a little too pessimistic but what I said is true.
What if I say and heard that the atmosphere is better than 2, 3 years ago.

After weeks of grey dull weather we now have wind and rain, actually I liked the period of dry, grey but cold weather.

Last wednesday i've been to the neurologist. After exactly 1 hour waiting he told me that there were no extra brainactivities as far he could see. We needed 5 minutes to discuss the result.
This means that my dosis pills remain the same and that I only have to make an appointment with him next year, unless something happens. I don't see why.
This means too I remark that cardriving won't be a problem. (I didn't drive a car for 10 years now). I only need a comment/notification on my driverslicence.