Friday, December 03, 2004

Smile, It's Friday, Almost Weekend

Today was a quiet Friday. I slept, worked, ran, ate, watched the tele, played a wargame on the internet, filled the washingmachine and did the laundry.
Finally I'll go to sleep again.

But, I ran immediately after work.
When I put on my trainingshoes my mind was completely set on running.
After a warming up I ran 40 minutes with intervals. Followed with a cooling down. Momentarily I feel more confident than 3 runs before, however its the end of the week, the end of the first training schedule It will take some time to reach the old level of long before, when I ran 2 hours with easy on a reasonable speedlevel. Nowadays I feel a little ashamed when 2 running ladies pass me like wagging the dog. I better stop, I thought. I did some stretching when they passed me.