Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Doing the right thing.

Today I went to the hospital for a medical checkup, the EEG scan. There is nothing to tell about actually. December 15 I'll hear some more about the test.
After that I worked, bought a pizza at the groceries in the shoppingmall -Kanaleneiland - instead in the shop near my house. At 6 pm I was home.

Tonight I have to do a training according to scedule. But actually I'm not in the mood for running. My legs ache. But that's no excuse.
Yesterdayevening I input the distances I cycled. I missed a distance of 64 k. The total for this year on the 2 bikes is about 3500 k right now. That should be 4000 k at December 31.

And the right thing? I don't know, for Bush it's going to church and to play a game "war on teror". But ASfM, Hnk and DfB don't think the same and you better believe them.

update:
After dinner I ran again 40 minuts I took more time after 10, 10, 10 and 10 minutes. I felt some aches before I started but when I started they disappeared. My heartbeat was high again 118 bpm decreasing to 94 bpm and now 70 bpm (at 23.00, 2 hours after training)

Very important update:
I know that I would do the right thing. At the end of the day I remember that I filled in an inquiryform on the internet and donated the revenues to the aidsfoundation on behalf of -World Aids Day-.
Normally I support Medicins Sans Frontiers aka Doctors Without Borders in English.

Tot morgen,

No comments: