Sunday, December 26, 2004

Superior weekend

Today I had a weird weekend. After 2 beer and a concert of the Stones from 1968 I went to bed and slept until 10 am. At 11 my mother called that within an hour she would pass by on her way home. The weather was perfect after the coffee, chocolates and cakes we decided to go out for a walk. As some snowshowers were predicted my mother and her friend went home at 4 pm. And damn they were right. My mom called me that en route they saw a lot of collided cars. Because of the fog and the freezing temperatures the landscape turned white and the road became as slippery as a scatetrack.
Allright I got my house for myself now . Tonight I want to watch O brother, Where Art Thou. But now I got to prepare a special dinner.

Saturday I cycled a little in the cooler; 4 degrees C, Sw 4 m/s, one rainshower made my feet cold to the bone.
71.56 k
24.53 k/hr
2:55:00 hr
43 k/hr (max)
26,706 k (total on Giant)