Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Difference

I just tested my IQ. This is what came out;

Congratulations, Jan!
Your IQ score is XX
{note of myself: the score has really 3 figures}

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Inventive Inquisitor. You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.


Maybe I am an Inquisitor, my work has much to do with finding ways how to optimize the payment of 1.5 billion Euro each year. In fact what I do now is to easy for me really. You can say that I work under my skills. On a temperarilly basis that is not bad. I had to get some new job experience. Maybe now it's time again to educate myself again.
What I did not know is that I can handle change. Haha, accepting and handling change are 2 different things.

Do you know Bob Geldof's the great song of indifference? Is that our future? I don't hope so.
Are people indifferent to what happens in the world? When I look at a lot of blogs I know that is not true.
I ask myself if insensibility can be compared with indifference.

In this materialistic, egotistic and egocentric world (look at the blogs again) there is something like I got my problems so don't bother me with your problems, okay?.
Worse is Oh, you got a problem, how bad. I got none, so don't bother me.

Everyone should ask themselves when they cried for someone else, really.

No comments: