Tuesday, May 31, 2005

May 31

Last day of spring? We had a couple of 30+ degree Celsius. A wonderful May in fact. I only forgot to shoot the changing landscape, the new life and the changing colors.
Now green is darker then before, the blossom is brown, but the roses flourish.
Downstairs part of the house is covered with a climbing rose and the red flowers are showing themselves.

Today I did another buy for next vacation. I don't wanna have the have problem like last year with my feet. I bought a pair of sandals with a hard nose and good stability. I need that and when cycling in might be refreshing. On this site you can see a picture of the shoes.

Tomorrow will be decision day on the EU-Constitution. I have a mantra in my head repeating -I'll vote yes- to keep my choice. Afraid that anything will let choose no Concerning the Sunday opening hours of shops, our second referendum I say probably no.

Time for dinner..

No comments: