Saturday, May 21, 2005

one week

It's a week ago when my four days off work began. I felt already sick by then. I came over that illness and worked from Wednesday on till Friday. Today I'm getting back in my normal routine.
However I had to buy a present for my mothers birthday. And for me that's difficult, in fact I don't like it. a couple of years ago I gave her a very good blender. I think she never used it.
Today I bought her a perfume (yeah, risky I know) and a DVD (Casablanca).
Next week the weather will improve. Temperatures will be above 20 dgsC. So I still got time to put up my tent. That reminds me that the front lowrider has to be changed.

In the Dutch media a Dutch minister suggests a (national?) debate about the evolution theory and the creation theory.
This is unheard!

No comments: