Thursday, May 26, 2005

Dudek

Have I ever spend 150 Euro in such a short time after work?
15 Minutes to get some cycle clothes.
It's all about the holiday. Yesterday I thought about the shirts and shorts. I need some socks too eventually.
I went to the cycle store for my low rider (to hang the front bags on) I came home with 2 shirts and a short.

Who saw the European Championsleague final between Liverpool and AC Milan?
Ohw, what a final.
At half time AC Milan was believed to win easily. It lead by 3-0 and was much stronger than Liverpool.

What happened in the in the catacombes at half time only insiders know.
There were 2 different teams in the field. Liverpool trying to make a goal. AC Milan trying to maintain is position. But after the 3-, Liverpool had a force and overclassed the AC and within 10 minutes it was 3-3.

After that AC Milan had some chances to make the 3-4. But after the extended time it was still 3-3. Penalties had to decide who was going to win the final.
The teriffic goalkeeper Jerzey Dudek stopped 2 penalties. The last one was the winning stop.
Dudek was the matchwinner.

No comments: