Thursday, May 19, 2005

Oh sh*t

Yesterday evening, I was late at home, I opened my letterbox downstairs. There was a claim of a "process-writ server" in it. I was sued to pay immediately my debts I had with my former landlord.
I really didn't know anything. I thought about a sick joke. A setup because exactly a year ago that same office claimed the debts of my father. So he had to sell his business.
Today I needed a lot of energy to put it straight. The previous landlord says that I don't have any debts. But they sold the claim to that bureau. They even gave my old address so I didn't receive any letters in the past year in which they claimed money.
If so I could handle it immediately. No way, I got to pay it at once else there will be juridical trouble.

I hate this stressy situation. If I lived nearby the place where the bureau keeps office I would burn that place.

Excuse me Miss, I'm sorry sir, are you the owner of this miserable office. Stand there please, just before the hole. Then I'll execute you, mr Claim and ms Suability.

No comments: