Monday, February 07, 2005

Cookie


It was a beautiful day, even better than yesterday. At work we stayed warm and laughed about almost anything.
It was a day of the 40 laughs. A day to compete with the cliniclowns. But the patients are our clients as we call them and they get old, disabled, in despair of whatever requirement they need and at the end they die. Those people just die. And everything just goes on. The requirements are withdrawn and within days or weeks provided to another client. That's our life, that's your life.
Often those people are very fragile. But a man of 80 years old almost knows how to find the illegal way to get money out of the system. But it appears that he just cut his fingers, jauwwz!

At 16:45 I was home and could see a beautiful sunset. At 17:15 the sun was down.
But looking to the north you could see what's on the picture.

I almost forgot to tell that a colleague asked me if I wanted a homemade cookie.
Why not I thought. But then she showed me the cookies in a small bread bag. I had the feeling she would trick me and asked her if it were real cookies. Yes she said and I believed her on her big blue eyes and tried one.
It was very hard and had no taste. I knew it was wrong but broke the cookie between my teeth and started to chew. Well on this moment the colleagues who were there started to laugh. It's a dog cookie, she told me and started to bark like a dog.
Jauwwz!