Sunday, February 06, 2005

Steamy water




Time for a sunny Sunday. The sun was warm enough to sit comfortably on my balcony. So I did. This was the weather I need to go for a ride on my new bike.
It felt like a very fast luxerious car if you're used to an old Mexican Beetle.

Unfortunately I forgot to take a bidon fresh water with me so the trip didn't last for long. After an hour I was back home.
However I enjoyed the top speed of 50 k/hr and the average of almost 30 wasn't important. The gear and the acceleration was so easy. I felt it cost no energy, only water.

By the way, in the morning I heard something about a project in California to concentrate sunlight to make water steam. This idea is used in a power station in CA.
Unfortunately the world is doing nothing with the idea for a decade now. If the world could go on water, how clean would it then be?
The answer is as clean as my bike ride of today.