Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Wednesday

I just woke up, went to work and did the things I got to do.
I still got to make my tax-return before the end of next month. My desk is a mess, my livingroom is a mess as well as the kitchen, my wardrobe is the same.

I just take a to heavy burden on my shoulders. If I want to cycle with the club I have to make relevant choices. It's this or that. Not and this and that, and work and cycling and blogging. So blogging will be less. And because I got nothing to say :), it might be beneficiary for my blogging career, because I can reload my thoughts and restyle my writing.

I saw an old house in my neighboorboor with multiple sun collectors attached on the roof. That's good. At least some one shows initiative.
The photographs of the trainee are okay but with my analog camera I could make them better.

No comments: