Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sunday


Utrecht the old city, on a cold sunny Sunday


Downtown with townhall and the Dom

Being tired to keep on blogging, having a writers block. It's certain that February 23 was the last day I wrote.
In the past day's I worked a lot. That means more than I'm used to.
Also I had that feeling that the snow was coming. I'm always nervous, I look up to the sky, follow the news bulletins, watch the weatherchannel (if we had one)
Everytime it makes me anxious for the moment the first snow falls.

But today we had a few showers, nothing much left on the ground and on the roofs. It was cold though and with a strong North Eastern wind the air was clean.
I made some pictures of boats on the cannel, went to town to do the Dom The highest building in Utrecht

And tonight I'm gonna make myself a couscous meal.