Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Sick of fish

At 8 was working. I haven't been so early lately. But it felt good. I slept well the last 2 nights.

My co worker didn't appear on his work this morning. I was a little worried. I asked our boss if she knew where he was, but she didn't. Well this was the moment to congratulate her being in office for 40 years now.
40 years, and she still looks young, hahaha, laughing out loud, no of course not.
She started working when she was 19 or something and still works in the same organisation. Rare in these days. February 24 it's time to celebrate this.
Reminds me that I got to extend my garderobe, hahaha.

At 11 am I learned that my co worker had sent an email to a colleague who was late too in which he said that he had a bad dinner in a fish restaurant.
Why didn't he sent an email to me. He knows my email address so what's the point sending a copy?

My last 10 visitors:

1. 2 February 05:55 Pac-West Telecomm, INC., United States
2. 2 February 19:36 Chello, Netherlands, The
3. 2 February 19:50 UPC Nederland, Amsterdam, Netherlands, The
4. 2 February 20:10 E.spire Communications, Inc., United States
5. 2 February 20:11 Canada (theedge.ca)
6. 2 February 20:12 SingNet Pte Ltd, Singapore
7. 2 February 20:12 RIMA Telefonica, Spain
8. 2 February 20:39 Planet Internet, Netherlands, The
9. 2 February 21:40 Planet Internet, Netherlands, The
10. 2 February 21:44 @Home, Netherlands, The

50% Dutch is too much for a blog oriented on the United States.
Help, Sarah, Caren, Wendy, don't forget to mention Ocean, Sallie and others............