Saturday, February 19, 2005

Tulips

I went to the city to buy some tulips. So the weekend is a little bit positive after the negative week.
Also my birthday is on Monday and flowers put a smile on anyone's face.


On a bridge in the city

Today was not really a special Saturday.
After 12 pm I watched some ice speedskating.
I couldn't motivate myself to cycle for an hour or more. So I didn't.

The whole day there is a traffic jam in front of my house. I got photo's of it taken from my balcony.
See for this my other page.

When I came home from the city I stopped on the pavement for pedestrians to shoot a photo of a men like statue on the grass. The 3 statues on the grass represent monks I believe. Once there was a middleageous monastery on the border of the river Vecht. On the foot of the statues the first crocuses of the year.

Taking the photo 2 men came to me, they wore a police like uniform and are employed with the local government. A kind of colleagues. They asked me to get off my bike I was sitting on taking a picture. I didn't do what they said.
Then first man let me know that I had to do what he said. So in the end I was forced to get off my bike.
I said to the men they were very narrow minded. They were just teasing an unaware citizen. But this day I didn't want to have any problems so I got off my bike and made the photo.
Now I'm full of anger. Stupid me. Those can't be colleagues. They aren't.

No comments: