Thursday, February 10, 2005

last day

Today we had at 11 am a coffee break on behalf of the 25th years anniversary of the employment of one of our new colleagues. The colleague only changed department, a kind of job rotation.
In the afternoon we had the periodical meeting and after that a farewell dinner of our trainee. She made for us real couscous. I alway thought it must be eaten with a strong mix of herbs. This wasn't hot al all, actually just after midday it felt like a light meal.

She is the girl with the head-scarf I wrote about earlier. When she started (20 weeks ago) I asked myself how long it would take before she would un-scarf her head.
She didn't. She persisted in wearing it. I don't blame her, she has character.
She's trendy and has many colorful kerchiefs. However the black one made me sad.
It's good to know you, Fatima.