Thursday, August 25, 2005

Bad weather

Due to bad weather a short update. I'm not living in Switzerland nor Austria or Germany (Bavaria), what a water. The rain the got there didn't fall in Portugal. The thunder storm I saw here passing my house was huge. Happily it missed my house, however I can hear the rain slashing against the window and the wind blowing while the thunder finds it's way east.
extraordinary, it was a relative fresh day with stable weather. Maybe this will is a signal for a weather change. According to the weather service there will be summer again after the weekend, Monday 25 degrees C.
Well I bought new tires so I can cycle again. Still have to polish my bike some what. Tomorrow I can do that too, after doing some photoshop work for a colleague who resigns Thursday.

No comments: