Friday, August 05, 2005

Friday, threats, Hiroshima, little boy

It's Friday, time certainly flied this week. Everybody has a holiday. Work has to be done between September and May.
A colleague, said I'm growing in my job. My co worker should ask himself if the work suits him. Is he qualified for it? I don't know.
The colleague who complimented me said that she has suspected more of my co worker.

Last Tuesday I had a conversation about the Access-application we work with. The man I spoke with said that my co worker waits too long to contact him if he has a problem. My co worker always tries to solve problems with access on his own. When we discovered a malfunction in the application or in the datastoring I was overloaded with information.
I tried to communicate that Wednesday to my colleague. Thursday I was told that it was perfectly told in advance. I also learned that she wanted to change the system of following the quantity of wheelchair's at our clients and warehouses.

Tonight a terror expert of the Pentagon told Dutch TV that Amsterdam should take extra safety measures against threats between August 15 and September 15.
It seems that Al Evil (Al Qaeda) communicates with internet. It means nothing to westerners, but to followers it stimulates the moral.
The Madrid, Istanbul and London attacks were predicted.
What does Nostradamus prophecies say?

Yes, this morning starts the commemmerance of the nuclear bomb on Hiroshima.
It's a pity for the 140,000 men who lost their life. A little boy who fell on the ground did something that should be forbidden.
"Little Boy" was the codename given to the nuclear weapon dropped on Hiroshima, Japan on Monday, August 6, 1945. It was dropped from a B-29 Superfortress, the Enola Gay piloted by Lt. Col. Paul Tibbets.
Look here for more.

No comments: