Thursday, August 11, 2005

Between the Beatles and the Stones

The Beatles, I never saw them perform or it must be as a little enfant with the roof concert in London. On January 30 1969 the Beatles performed together for the last time, live, on the roof of Apple's London office.
The Beatles weren't politic at all.
Later I listened more and more to the Rolling Stones. Still no politics.
Then I got the album of Coldplay, politics indeed.

The Stones can't stay behind now in sweet neo con they sing
You call yourself a Christian,
I call you a hypocrite,
You call yourself a patriot,
well I think you're full of shit

Everybody sticks around these 23 words.
The record with this song must be a mega hit in September. However several men won't buy it.

Sometimes I ask myself who is the ax of evil, the evil empire?
It is the unbelievable convervative neo right wing in the United States of America, under which Mr. Bush senior and junior can be shared.

Say we want a revolution....
I want to breakdown your constitution...
Mr. Bush, maybe it's hard for you to be a family man and take your responsibility...

No comments: