Monday, August 15, 2005

time to go to bed

Sorry for the spell errors I made. Sorry for not perform a spell check. (esp. Sarah, she hates it.)
Last Friday I did my utmost on the cycling track, and there was my new unofficial record: 35.350 kilometers/hour.
I rode it on the cycling track and that is just wonderful. I should join a real cycling club or something. Real training, real cycling tours for the (B or C) amateurs.

Today I worked and did some telephone calls. After work I went to the bankoffice to have a chat about my thoughts, questions and their answers. I heard before that the bank has developed a new fund investing in property. To decrease the present danger of value decreasing below 100% the bank invests in bonds and property. Guaranteeing a 100% refund after 8 years, upward potential of property and annual dividend.
I de-invested some money from a property fund and also I'll invest in India. First of all only 100 Euro. Just start small. Nobody sets up a big business in one time.

22.45 pm, time to go to bed.

No comments: