Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Cricket

Tonight I took a picture of the first cricket on my balcony sitting on the sunflower. It feels like summer if it starts to make some noise. It's funny but in France I didn't hear the typical sound of crickets either. Even if it was much warmer during my holiday in les Vosgues et Alsace.
Maybe August will bring some hot weeks with an abundance of crickets.

I wanted to invest some money in India. ABN AMRO has a relatively new fund and it suits me. It's called the Fidelity India Focus fund. However as a risk avoiding small investor I should not buy stock related funds but bonds related ones. So I invest half an hour to find suitable funds and as a result I have to say goodbye to the Fidelity adventure.

11 years ago the whole stock market was booming and I saw it as one great adventure conquering the world on my own behind my desktop.
Reality seemed to be some what different 7 years later (2001). For me too, it's called the bubble. However it didn't hurt me as much as the bad management of certain CEO's of reliable companies in later years.

Pakistani, Indians, Australians and Brittons do play cricket don't they.
Maybe secret services do play it too.

No comments: