Wednesday, August 03, 2005

top searches

I read that Technorati estimates the number of weblogs at 14.2 million now. Everyday it increases with 80,000 new blogs. Amazing knowing that I got 5 blogs.
The top-searches for this moment are:
1. Toronto
2. “Paul Hackett”
3. “Air France”
4. “Mighty Mouse”
5. “Leonard Clark”
6. “Intelligent Design”
7. Linux
8. Oscon
9. “Six Feet Under”
10. “Office 12”

People won't find my blog because I don't write about those topics. Intelligent design will come close but that's all.
When you look at the macro phoptographs on this site some people think about ID. I don't, however I find it beautiful to see such a small flower with that fine structure. Everything seems to work and looks sound. Nature is amazing.

About top searches, in my home town after a year the body of possibly Ilona Nemetz, a woman in her thirthies, has been found. She was buried in a park near a school in July last year. Ilona dissapeared and that was strange. She got a lot of media attention and the autorities did whatever they could. It's almost like the Natalee Holloway dissaperance on Aruba.
If the body is really Ilona's than next step is to find her murderer. That shouldn't be too difficult.

No comments: