Saturday, August 13, 2005

Family..

Around 12 pm my mother appeared at the doorbell, carrying a huge cake. Half of it was for my brother.
I made some coffee and already bought some cookies, to be sure. My mother brings often a cake with her.
After the coffee, some talking about nothing, work, some (french) croissants and bread, my mothers friend was on the balcony. Then she saw an opportunity to discuss the matter between me and my brother. We had a fierce disagreement 15 months ago. Since then we didn't talk. I should contact him. He also needs me as a brother she said. In the past in case of disagreements he was the one who contacted me she told me. In other words now it should be my turn.
A weakness of my mother is that she finds it so hard when I'm at their place and she gets a telephone call of my brother if he could come. She is afraid of a confrontation and the tension that goes with it.
I don't like the tension either. Silence, neglecting can be seen as tension too. That's how adults bully, often they don't know.

Since Saturday my blog has one viewer more from Canada than Great Britain.
Holland still leads by the United States following closely.
By the year's end the US will lead. It's amazing.

No comments: