Sunday, September 12, 2004

Bad luck today.

Yesterday I moved my furniture in my livingroom a little. Immediately the room looks bigger, space is used more efficicent.
There are some things I wanna do to make the restyling complete. Firstly the curtain on the sunside has to be replaced. It's an old one of my brother. I hung it there almost 2 years ago to have some privacy and it still hangs there. Time for something different.
Also I need a table (breakfast/dinner) Now I've one I made myself 17 years ago. At Ikea (and they are everywhere all over the world, but wether they offer the same I don't know) I saw a Forsby table. It's big (1.80 x 1.00) and robust.
Yeah, that might be something.

After enjoying the space in my livingroom for some hours and drinking a couple of beers I went to bed at half past twelve. Kinda early because Sunday I have to cycle again like friday. Surpricingly it was the same reversed route. In almost 3 hours we did it. My topspeed was 61 kilometers an hour. Total distance 85 kilomters against an average of 28.61 K an hour.

It went all very well however it was the strongest wind we had so far. (Frances!)
After a beer at the cafe where we start and finish I went home. At a moment I approched a junction with a stoppinglight (red of course), a light railroad and motoragent waiting for a stoppinglight. All directions were free, I had sufficient speed but the policeman on the BMW-motor forced me to stop. So I did. I knew that I was wrong and a bill should be the result. However when I stopped the BWM hit my last wheel. The power and weight of the motor were too much so now I've got a bent wheel. The policeman immediately stated that it was his fault and that repair will be payed. He slipped through his break he told me. Well, bad breaks are very dangerous I told him.

The last kilometers of my trip was in a police van. Bad luck today.


the dude was here too

No comments: