Monday, September 13, 2004

Baking a cake.....to live or to die.

I'm baking a cake.. maybe there are better things to do, but I'm baking a cake. Just an ordinary one with butter, eggs, flour and a bit vanilla sucre. It's gonna be delicious. Especially the mixture of the ingredients are tasty. As a child when my mum baked a cake I was always there before the she put the mix into the furnace. But that's a long time ago.

It's psygology of the mind, tastes and smells which remember you of the past. I have the same feeling when I drive along an old farm where the cows are in the meadow and you can grasp a smell of those animals, the dried grass in the farmhouse or the peculiair smell of grass stored outside under 2 feet of soil. It's not dried and the juicy smell brings me back to my youth when I was 11, 12 years old. My memory drift back to the past and goes back to the future. Good and bad times. The silent crash of the world stockmarkets, the 9-11 disaster, the tension in the world, the wars (war on drugs, on terror, Afghanistan, Iraq, Kuwait, Bosnia, Sudan, Serbia-Montenegro, Iran-Iraq, football: Holland-Germany, the Brussels Heizeldrama (anybody remember?)you name it.)

And now the rival ban in the USA is no longer in power America will be a battlefield too. It'll be shoot to kill. To gun or to be gunned = to live or to die.


Always remember, the dude was here too and he's on your side.

No comments: