Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Work

Well my first day at the office again. And so many fresh faces again. Everyone wanted to know about my break. (No not everyone but many colleges) Also I'm asked to play volleyball next month in a little tournament (I can hear my fingers break!!!) I said yes I'll do it.
And an other cyclist in the office was also back from a fortnight in Great-Britain. He cycled from Lands End to the most northern point of the Island. It was appr. 1700 kilometers he said.

Also my break was a success. Both weather and cycling were beautiful. I already wrote about Friday September 3rd, the 218 K. Monday the 6th I completed the break with a 26 kilometers in a part of my hometown which is partly new to me. And I live only 5 to 10 kilometers away. Look at utrecht.nl


the dude was here too

No comments: