Saturday, September 11, 2004

Cycling after work

Yesterday I finished work at 16:30. At 17:00 I was on my bike dressed in full outfit as if I were gonna attack the Olympic hills in Athens on my way to win a medal.

No, I was on my bike cycling the same route I cycle on Sundays with some other people. But now I did the reverse route. That means first through the heartland of the province of Utrecht to Amerongen. After Amerongen there it becomes a bit hilly and after 40 kilometers it's more difficult than after 25 K. After that hilly stretch of 15 K. I cycled home, to the town of Utrecht. On my way back I had a small break to eat something in a restaurant. At 9 pm I was back home. It was completely dark by then. Totals: trip, 91.39 K, average 27.85 K, cyclingtime 3".16'.56, max. speed 54 K/hr, total distance 26.314 kilometers, total 2004 2604 K.

I really cycled to much cause I worked all that, didn't eat proper food and liquids.
Probably this will be the last time to do this distance after work, it's getting colder and darker. Wintertime is coming.

the dude was here too

No comments: