Monday, September 20, 2004

Monday, Monday

That means that the weekend is over. A new working day, fell out off bed, noticed it was still dark. My radio was on. It was 6.45 AM, wake up, find some clothes, get some food, brush my teeth and go to work. In the same order but slower as I write this down.
At the office I had to do the usual things but also I started a new thing; Making inquiries into one's rights on social benefits in relation with their disability.

I continued what I started Friday so I can't complain. That work is something new. I am learning more of the organization. Okay sometimes one can better know nothing cause the more one knows the higher one's responsibility the sooner one's **** is on a silver plate.(I don't know if the censor approves this) It's a bit sensitive in certain settings. I don't blame.

"If I'd a bucket of gold, silver would do
I'd leave the story untold Sivertown blues"
Mark Knopfler, Sailing to Philadelphia

And yesterday I had again MSN contact with Judith. I was updating this blog and was at 12.00 PM almost finished. We wished eachother goodnight. She stayed up I think, I went to my bed.

Okay,okay, I noticed that Sarah knows that I called her -my favorite webblog vamp-.
I'll not explain that. Sarah Ackerman your site is a nice place to be, to dream and sail across the ocean.

Oh time for my pill now.

No comments: