Tuesday, September 28, 2004


This is or was my dog. The died on March 31 1997 of a chronical kidney disease on an age of 15 years.
I let her put asleep by the vet because she was in an horrible condition.
In the park on the picture I often let her out. I still carry her with me and when I have the mood I turn on music which I played when she was with me.
That music brings me in a mood to think about the relativity of being. To think about the past, present and future.
When I'm in the kitchen preparing my meal or doing the dishes, I often sing a song or sing with the late Johnny Cash or Mark Knopfler and of course The Beatles (Strawberry fields is actualy a tribute to my dog, hahah)

But I don't make it to long now, staring at the screen gives me headaches and as my work is also screen related I'm very fed up with this bright light shining in my face.
It makes me much more pale then I already was.
the dude was here too

No comments: