Wednesday, September 21, 2005

British flames

After two years, what are the Britons doing in the Basra area.

...on a newsgroup <>
>Briljant move of those Britsh lads. Or is it a strategic move of the central
>British command?
>This can make Law & Order in the Basra region acceptable for the common Iraqi,
>cause the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>Briljant, briljant.
>
>regards,
><>




For the 4th week in a row the weather is excellent. The summer was not really good at all but when it ends at Sept. 23 it will have a strong finish.
My mother is on a trip in the Netherlands and has good September weather. Today I could my repaired bike and I cycled for an hour after work. Okay it was a good trip.
It's a pity I met an arrogant car driver..... or was it me who was arrogant? I spit on, let's say, the ground and that made that man furious.

After a busy day I conclude everything is business as usual. Work, grocery, cycling, television and internet.
Work isn't the worst thing but it is all the same I must find new challenges in it.

No comments: