Friday, September 16, 2005

Home early

I was home early after a good day's work. I did a lot. All kinds of stuff what has to be done one day.
I also found a copy of an invoice which should have been paid months ago. Despite my efforts to get the invoice payed, I didn't succeed. That's why it was in the tray work-to-do.
Well when went to the colleague who should order me to pay. He would let me pay the copy of the invoice. I refused to do that. My stubborness was too much for me. I didn't feel free to talk and take a break or whatsoever.
I just turned to the figures as a sort of shelter for the day.

After work I went to the bank-shop. I needed to legitimize myself, just that. But my legitimation wasn't okay. I offered my drivers licence. It was expired almost 2 years. Okay, my passport then? I should have waited not much longer and that was also expired.
The bank told me that it might mean new exams for a new drivers license. But that appeared to be untrue.

So what I'm gonna do now (next Monday) is to continue my license.
Have a nice weekend all of you.

No comments: