Friday, September 02, 2005

Working, cycling, working, cycling

To speak with international writer on the blog, Caren Lissner, there are more things in life I do and I don't write down here in this so called web log.
This blog is not a true reflection of my life but it is an addiction to write everyday something in my blog. Something that is important to me or is not at all important. I should not say it has no meaning.

This morning for instance I saw a video message of a London suicide bomber. He came forward to me as a determined man in his late twenties who knows what he wants. That's why this is so dangerous. These guys are more or less educated. Why are they so disappointed in life to commit suicide and kill some others with them.
They had jobs, apparently no social life.

I heard a researcher saying that these youngsters could slip away to fundamentalism. They got something to lose. If they are not accepted in our West European society it might go wrong.

Today I worked on the control of the maintenance cost another company is charging us. It looks okay to me. There are few clients who are not known by them. The cost they charge us seem to be reasonable.

After work it was still fine weather (since last Sunday we still got summer in town/ country). It could last till next Wednesday.
It was time to ride my lungs out, so I thought to go to the cycle track.
At the track it appeared to be used by others (skaters). That's why I did a time trial of an hour. I made 34.53 kilometer in 1 hour and 17 seconds. That makes an average of 34.367 kilometer.

By the way, the spell checking on the google bar makes more sence than blogspot's.

No comments: