Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Hospitalized

Today was D-day for Bea. A lot of scans were made and she corporated very well I heard. This is very important for her being. I think that tomorrow we will hear what the doctors think about an operation. It is said that a tiny plastic pump is placed inside the head which transfers the fluids from her head (around the brain) to the stomach.
The doctors think differently about the operation I understand. It might work but also then she has cancer all over the body and if that is not being stopped, the extra pain of a brain drain might not be worth it. I mean for people around her, for Bea this is a possibility to battle. And if she fights it she won't quit.

Her friend sees the hopelessness of her situation but will support Bea to the end in that ever decision she takes. Friday her friend will come to the office. I wonder what he has to say and how we can support him.

No comments: